Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Glastonbury in May, 2010


I am just so overjoyed to announce that I am putting together a spiritual retreat for next May in Glastonbury, England! There's no place on earth like Glastonbury - the residents of this beautiful country town honor the Goddess, nature and the Kingdom of Faery more than anywhere else I've ever been. Imagine, just as an example of how it is there, that your "housekeeper" (at Chalice Well, where I at was this past May) sports glitter in the shape of a full moon on her forehead every day, and wonders if you've had any drink from the White Spring that comes down from the Tor, blessed by the Faery King, Gwen Ap Nudd!

We will (dream come true for me) celebrate Beltane (May 1st) at the Chalice Well, have private time at Stonehenge in the middle of the stones, and also be guided through not only Glastonbury, but Avebury and the ringstones there as well!

I am sooo excited and so very, very happy to be able to bring beloved ones with me as I return to my spiritual "home!"

No comments:

Post a Comment