Thursday, October 15, 2009

Faerie Workshop - Samhain (All Hallow's) 10/31

In preparation for the Faerie Workshop, here is a Prayer to raise your vibrations to their level:

PRAYER TO THE FAERIE KINGDOM
(Based on a prayer written by our Mystery School)

All Hail to the Faerie Queen of this land, and All Hail to those She loves!
All Hail to the great and powerful Kingdom of Faerie!
To you I offer my humble prayer:

Through your powers to bless, to nurture and to love, please adjust my sight that I might see you again. Help me to witness the magic in life. Let me remember what I already knew. Ignite within me the happy powers of Joy, Dance, Light and Color, Light and Life. Please grace me with the knowledge of your Presence. I humbly ask that you come back to me in unexpected ways.

All Hail to the Faerie Queen and to your Kingdom forever!
I thank you and praise you as I hail you, glorious and beautiful Shining Ones! Thank you for listening to my prayer.
May you flourish always and in all ways!

Blessings upon you in all your beauty and your Love!
“On Shee, On Shee, On Shee!”
(English pronunciation of Gaelic)
Peace, Peace, Peace
Om Shanti, Shanti Om

BTW, I have decided to reduce the fee for the faerie workshop on Saturday, Oct. 31st (Samhain). We will meet from 10:30 am - 6 pm, and the new price is: $126, which also makes a sacred "9". All else remains the same. Location and all other details provided upon registration. Please e-mail me: ravenkeyes@gmail.com with any questions, for more details, or to register. Blessings of Faerie Light to YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment