Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Writing About Angels


I'm moving ahead with my angel book and am very happy with the progress. It's a different experience to be writing a second book - the first time around, I didn't know what to expect, so in a way, things were quite a bit easier. After having the experience of being published once, in the beginning of this new book I realized I was wearing my editor's hat, which made it almost impossible to write! But once I took that hat of, which meant I took the pressure off myself, and put on my writer's hat, things began to flow smoothly.

I feel so lucky to have written the first 5 1/2 weeks of my book about angels in Glastonbury, England, my spiritual home!

If you are a writer and have any similar experiences, or anything you would like to give me as advice, I would be thrilled to hear from you!

Blessings & love,
Raven
p.s. Hope to be blogging more often - I'm hoping every Friday from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment