Monday, June 22, 2009

New Moon


Yes, my Darlings, it is in fact the New Moon, as of 3:35 pm NYC time, so if you haven't written your new moon wishes, do so pronto! "I ask and allow...." at least 2 and no more than 10.

It is 17 days since my Mom passed. There really are no words with which I can describe all that this has been for me and for my family - she was such a treasure to us all. I feel so close to her, yet weep to think that I can no longer talk to her in the ways in which we are all accustomed, plus give her kisses and hugs. For those of you who still have your Mothers, don't even bother to try imagining what it will be like to lose her, because it is deeper than you can ever imagine - you can't rehearse for it. My advice is to enjoy every single moment you have!

Om shanti!

No comments:

Post a Comment