Monday, July 6, 2009

Blessings to Darling Maddie!

I just found out that my Dear and Darling Friend, Maddie Russello, passed away this morning. She was one of the most pure-hearted individuals I have ever known, and beautiful beyond measure! In my life as an actress in my younger days, Maddie was part of the theater company I began with my best friend, Grete Fries and dancer, Meredith Evans. Our company was called "The Artery" and we did some amazing things for our community, including free children's theater and performances in nursing homes. During that time, Maddie developed a clown character called "Cupcake" who was most appreciated by the children we performed for. Cupcake was sweet like Maddie herself, and so cute! Maddie & I worked together all the time in those days, and most memorably in "Ex-Miss Copper Queen On A Set Of Pills" by Megan Terry, and in Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream" in which Maddie was Hermia and I was Helena...

I will miss my glorious friend; may the Goddess bless Maddie in every way, keeping her safe and happy forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment