Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Channel 12 News Health Show

Well, I went off to Channel 12 today, and it was a lot of fun! The people there are really nice, and the interview went well, I think. Of course, it's always next to impossible to explain Reiki, but since the host of the show is a doctor, I think my answer was a good one, since it's the one I always give when I'm in the OR - "I'm the delivery system that fills up with the healing energy from the universe that I then share with the patient through my hands." Whew!

Anyway, it will air ten times over the week-end, and my friend, Buddy Booker, (who lives in a part of New York that gets the channel) is going to tape it for me. If you are in the Channel 12 News ranges, it is showing at 6:30 am, 9 am, noon, 10:30 am noon and 1:30 pm on both Saturday & Sunday.

Go Reiki!

No comments:

Post a Comment