Sunday, May 24, 2009

And so it goes...

Am at the lake, in Old Lyme, Connecticut, where there is so much wild magic! And I am looking forward to meeting Signe Pike in England just a few days from now, to advance along the trail together, searching for Faeries; more wild magic to be sure! One other thing for sure is that I will fall to my knees in gratitude when we get to the Chalice Well. Yes I will! I will be reporting to the Goddess that I have followed her instructions and become Priestess. Not only that, but in just a few short weeks I will be able to train Priestesses, as She asked me to, since I will be formally recognized by the Fellowship of Isis to be qualified to do so! How amazing that life would have changed so drastically for me in under 5 years!
Which reminds me. When we are children, 5 years seems like forever; in adulthood, 5 year isn't such a long time after all. I wonder what Signe & I will discover about "time" when we are in the presence of the Queen of Faerie at Chalice Well...So much to look forward to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment