Wednesday, May 6, 2009

...More rain

It's 10:30 pm, and after a day of sunny weather, it's raining again. The days of rain we had from last Friday until Tuesday (yesterday), has transformed Central Park into such a high vibration of life force you can almost see waves emanating out of everything. As I walked through the park twice today, I could feel the energy of green life and joy rushing into my body, a transmission to me from Nature. Glory be to the Goddess and to the Faery Kingdom who serve Her so well! We will celebrate them, and all that is good, at Mystery School on Friday night...

Today was a day of challenge for me in some ways and beautiful in others. I was disappointed by a friend that I have given much to and blessed by a visit with my wonderful and amazing son. Yin and Yang.

So as I take a breath before my last prayer to Isis for the night, I think with love of Amma and present the following quote:

"It has been my philosophy of life that difficulties vanish when faced boldly."
– Isaac Asimov

And I hereby bless the friend who hurt me while I open to embrace my glorious future with an open heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment